More like you, I think. Around the nose and mouth.
I think he is a good blend of you both! :-p(I can't even tell who my own daughter looks like much less other kids! He's a cutie though!)
Wow, Jen is that you and Matt in the top picture? I can't believe how much Simon looks like Matt when he was little!
Why does it seem like all babies born in the 1970s simply don't look as good as their 21st century counterparts? I think he looks like both of you, but only better (no disrespect meant to the parents).
I think he looks a bit scary in that picture, but at least he's not cross-eyed or missing a shoe.
Yep, that's me and Matt. You are so right - it's amazing how much Simon looks like him....he could be a clone.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
More like you, I think. Around the nose and mouth.
I think he is a good blend of you both! :-p
(I can't even tell who my own daughter looks like much less other kids! He's a cutie though!)
Wow, Jen is that you and Matt in the top picture? I can't believe how much Simon looks like Matt when he was little!
Why does it seem like all babies born in the 1970s simply don't look as good as their 21st century counterparts? I think he looks like both of you, but only better (no disrespect meant to the parents).
I think he looks a bit scary in that picture, but at least he's not cross-eyed or missing a shoe.
Yep, that's me and Matt. You are so right - it's amazing how much Simon looks like him....he could be a clone.
Post a Comment