Milo likes to hear things. Recently he listened attentively to The Far Side of the World, book 10 in the Patrick O'Brian series about the British navy. We have some excellent music lined up for his listening pleasure, including Woody Guthrie, They Might Be Giants, and lullabies adapted from songs by The Rolling Stones. I wonder how he will feel about David Sedaris?
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Milo body part of the week: The left ear
Milo likes to hear things. Recently he listened attentively to The Far Side of the World, book 10 in the Patrick O'Brian series about the British navy. We have some excellent music lined up for his listening pleasure, including Woody Guthrie, They Might Be Giants, and lullabies adapted from songs by The Rolling Stones. I wonder how he will feel about David Sedaris?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try Sarah Vowell, too!
You know, I just happen to have "Assassination Vacation" sitting by the bed; I'll give it a go.
Post a Comment